Growing in Grace & Gratitude is rooted in the foundation of Presbyterian identity where God's grace and our gratitude are the heartbeat of our faith, life, and worship; extends an invitation to discipleship that inspires children to learn and practice hospitality, generosity, and love; and reaches beyond Sunday morning, encouraging children to live their lives as an expression of God's grace
Each session of Growing in Grace & Gratitude is rooted in Bible stories that reveal God’s grace. Children and their leaders will celebrate the meaning of this grace in their lives as they encounter a living God. Through fun activities, prayer, and singing, children will gather in God’s grace and learn to respond joyfully in gratitude.
SUNDAY ELEMENTARY SCHEDULE:
- 9:30 –11:00am: Small Group (Children’s Wing)
- 11:00-11:20am: Parents escort children to worship for Children’s Sermon (Sanctuary)
- 11:30– Noon: Children’s Ministry Leaders escort children back to Children’s Wing
WEDNESDAY ELEMENTARY SCHEDULE (SEASONAL)
- 5:30 – 6:00pm: Dinner with parent(s) in the Fellowship Hall
- 6:00-7:00 pm: Children will continue to have activities that reinforce the Growing in Grace & Gratitude Curriculum.