SPC Preschool is an early childhood enrichment center that was developed so:
- Young children could be nurtured and taught in a Christian environment.
- Families would have a state approved, quality early childhood program for their children.
- Each child would develop a great first impression of our Heavenly Father.
- Each child would begin Kindergarten knowing that: God made them, God loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend.
The SPC Preschool believes the first five years of life are of critical importance in laying a strong educational and spiritual foundation. During these years, a child’s physical, emotional, and cognitive skills develop at a pace that is unequalled at any other time of life. SPC’s early childhood enrichment program is committed to developing and enhancing each of these skills and to begin laying a strong spiritual foundation in every child’s heart.
- Linda Sue Byrd, Director
- Preschool office - 865.523.9997
- Email Linda Sue Bryd
- Hours of Operation - Monday-Friday - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.